When RUN-DMC and Drake Jones back it, it must be good...
The adidas Superstar ADV is a slightly slimmer and lighter version of the Superstar that rose to popularity in the 1980s, making it perfect for modern day skateboarding. This skate shoe employs a leather and synthetic upper which gives the protection of a rubber shell toe. An ADIPRENE insole provides comfort as well as board feel.
- Durable leather upper resists blowouts and gives you precise control
- Abrasion-resistant rubber shell toe
- ADIPRENE® drop-in piece combines sockliner and midsole for targeted impact cushioning in the heel, less weight and bulk, and great board feel
- Durable, grippy Vector Traction outsole for great board control
- Vulcanized rubber outsole