Beatrice Domond just does her thing, and everyone should be thankful for it. Growing up the only girl skater in her small town in Florida, she often skated alone, turning inward and to mid-90s VHS videos for inspiration. That influence is acutely felt today—she's a singular skater with a respect and passion for skating, and a distinct style that feels both contemporary and clearly informed by another era. Modeling her fearless approach to life, the Beatrice Domond Style 53 features a classic take on the 1950s creeper silhouette, redesigned with skaters in mind. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Beatrice Domond Style 53 offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Along with a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH™ sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and retro loafer styling, the Beatrice Domond Style 53 gives you the iconic look you want—with all the performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with sturdy leather uppers.
- BEATRICE DOMOND signature collection.
- FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy leather and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
- POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and won't pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.