Converse CONS OG Block Fastbreak Pro Mid Shoes - Mason / Black / Mason
- Mid-top, rubber-backed suede skate shoe in a monochrome colourway
- Star Chevron overlay and Converse CONS aglet
- Poly/cotton laces for added durability
- CX Foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
Originally released in '83, the Converse Fastbreak was front and centre on the basketball court. At the request of the Converse skate team, Converse has reimagined the OG model – this time, for skateboarding. Leather and nylon hold up to all-day sessions, while CONS traction rubber helps with grip and board feel.